Saturday, 13 October 2012
I must be completely in the dark when it comes to this thing called 'YOLO.' I knew absolutely nothing about it until I happened on it quite by accident while looking for something completely unrelated on the Internet.
My thoughts EXACTLY and probably the same expression!!!
This happens a great deal with my searches and is also the reason I had a couple of days with computer issues this week. Thank heavens I was able to get them resolved and Norton 360 is once again fully operational on my system!!
Ummm, Any Who... I'm almost certain everybody except me knows YOLO stands for 'you only live once' and included are just a handful of what is out there on the web regarding this fascinating subject.
1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
By far my very favorite. Such a scrumptious man. There will only be one Bond in my life!!
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? Women know how, but why bother? You use sheets in the dark. Who cares if they're wrinkled?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. No matter where I travel, people are still dying in alphabetical order!
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind-of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters! (this one ROCKS!!)
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
23. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important. Ladies?.....Quit Laughing.
A piece of newsworthy news...